Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you, such as:
1. Information you provide us: We collect information you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, mailing address, postal code, payment method, telephone number, biographical information, and other information you may provide in connection with our online contact form, or by correspondences via email, over the telephone, or any other manner in which you divulge personal information.
Use of Information
Information gathered from you will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected, except as you otherwise consent to or as otherwise required or permitted by law. Your personal information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or as may be required by relevant laws, whichever is greater.
Disclosure of Information
We may collect and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To meet legal, regulatory, audit, security and financial requirements under federal and provincial regulations;
2. To individuals or organizations who are maintaining, reviewing and developing our business models, procedures and infrastructure including testing or upgrading of our computer systems;
3. To maintain our business records;
5. Aggregate non-identifying statistical information for other purposes not explicitly set forth in this policy;
7. If the Site connects you to use social networking features or have social networking plugins available through the Site, your personal information may be collected, used or disclosed by other users of the website without restriction; and
8. If you cause any information to be disclosed in online public postings on the Site, it is made public and we are not responsible for any third party’s use of information you publicly disclose through our service.
Cookies and other technologies
When you view the website, we collect and store some information on your computer. This information will be stored in a ‘Cookie,’ which is a file created on your computer’s hard drive, and will help us in many ways. Please refer to your browser instructions or the help section of your browser to learn more about these functions. The Site may use Web beacon, gif or other technologies.
Right to Access Your Information
If you have any questions, concerns or would like more information about the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information by us, or if you simply want to know whether we have any of your personal information on file, you may contact us at the following address: [email protected]
Technical, contractual, administrative and physical security measures and safeguards, such as locked cabinets, restricted access and the use of passwords and firewalls have been adopted to protect your personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Personal information collected from our website is kept in a safe and secure system. Unfortunately, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information and cannot assume liability for improper access to it. By using the Site and user interfaces, or providing information to us through any means, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues.
Transfer of Information
Your personal information is processed and stored inside or outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside. Under the laws of these other jurisdictions, in certain circumstances foreign courts, law enforcement agencies or regulatory agencies may be entitled to access your personal information without notice to you. Therefore, by using the Site, you acknowledge and agree to the transfer of your information outside your country of residence to any country where we have facilities.